Adult Wellness Plans
Adult Wellness Plans in Ballston Lake
At Clifton Park Veterinary Clinic in Ballston Lake, our pet wellness programs can help your pets to remain healthy for years to come. Adult wellness plans are geared to your pet’s unique needs. For adult dogs and cats, this is the best way to keep your family friend healthy for years to come.
Benefits of Adult Wellness Plans with your Ballston Lake Veterinarian
Our preventative care plans offer a wide range of benefits for you and your pets. This service provides up to one year of care with our Ballston Lake veterinarian, but can be upgraded to another plan necessary. These plans offer benefits such as providing all necessary vaccinations and diagnostic tests. The membership requires 12 monthly payments and offers a members only discount of 10% off services not included in the membership.
As your pet ages, he or she needs more comprehensive support and care. Our adult wellness plans give your pet care that meets their unique needs. We monitor their vital organ function and detect problems as soon as possible, before they become life threatening.
What’s Included in Our Pet Wellness Plans
Our adult cat and dog wellness plans include:
- Annual examinations
- Unlimited $20 copays for exams
- Unlimited technician appointments
- Unlimited routine nail trimming
- Vaccine series right for your animal
- Intestinal parasite screening
- 4DX Blood Parasite Screens for dogs
- Young Adult Blood Panel – Includes Chemistry and Complete Blood Count (for adult plan)
- Basic deworming treatment
- BI-annual examination (for senior animals)
- FeLV/FIV/HW tests for cats (for senior animals)
- Wellness senior profile including CBC/Chemistry/Thyroid/Urinalysis (for senior animals)
- Blood pressure (for senior animals)
Our veterinarian provides comprehensive support for your pets including all lab test, exams, and vaccines based on the age, breed, and type of pet you have. Additionally, if your pet needs additional services such as, more extensive blood work, or radiographs, you can apply the 10% discount available only to preventative care plan members. Additional services such as, dental exams and cleanings and spay/neuter surgery also may be added to a current wellness plan for an additional monthly amount.
The adult wellness plans available to you are designed to meet your pet’s needs at the age of seven months or older.
Affordable Costs for Pet Wellness Plans
Pet wellness plans are affordable. We break payments into 12 monthly payments to keep your costs more affordable and to ensure you never have to worry about giving your pet the car he or she needs. Below is our current pricing structure:
- Initial membership fees: $49.95 for adults, $49.95 for senior pets
- Multi-pet discount of $15.00 off of enrollment fee
- Monthly payment for cats: $24.95 for adults or $37.95 for seniors
- Monthly payment for dogs: $34.95 for adults or $48.95 for seniors
- Additional discounts on non-wellness items: Save 10%
At Clifton Park Veterinary Clinic, we provide comprehensive care for our pet patients. Visit our Ballston Lake location and take advantage of a pet wellness plan today. Your pet will always receive the very best level of care and attention to their unique needs. Our wellness programs are designed to help both you and your pet. Call us today to discuss our senior and adult pet wellness plans!
Please call for more information on our pet wellness plans.